2. USE OF THE SITE
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of this Site or the Services found at this Site (including without limitation those features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Capitol Morning Report Content) or enforce limitations on the use of this Site or the Services found at this Site or the Capitol Morning Report Content therein.
You may not use the Site in any manner that: (i) imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s infrastructure, or otherwise adversely affects, restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying the Site; (ii) introduces a virus or other harmful component to the Site; (iii) constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact including but not limited to impersonating any other person; (iv) contains any virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routine; (v) results in the transmission of any information, data, text, images, links, files, etc., except in connection with your authorized use of the Site and (vi) results in the harvesting of any information concerning other users of this Site.
Capitol Morning Report may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of any Site feature, or content. Capitol Morning Report may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Site without notice or liability.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You may not share your password with third parties. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security.
3. ACCOUNT HOLDER REGISTRATION
4. RULES OF CONDUCT
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- You will not impersonate another User or any other person or entity, or submit content on behalf of another User or any other person or entity, without their express prior written consent.
- You will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity without their express prior written consent.
- You will not use this Site, or the Services found at this Site in a manner that:
- Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in defamatory, harassing, abusive or otherwise objectionable behavior;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in hate speech, hate crime, terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property, or intolerance of or against any protected class;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
- Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity;
- Interferes with the operation of this Site or the Services found at this Site;
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware; or
- Contains false or deceptive language, or unsubstantiated or comparative claims, regarding Capitol Morning Report or Capitol Morning Report’s Services.
- You will not copy or distribute any Capitol Morning Report Content or Services found at this Site, except where expressly authorized in writing by Capitol Morning Report. You may contact
- Capitol Morning Report for such permission via email at email@example.com.
- You will not share your Account password with any third party, except as otherwise expressly permitted in writing by Capitol Morning Report.
- You will not modify or alter any part of this Site or the Services found at this Site or any of its related technologies.
Capitol Morning Report reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of this Site or the Services found at this Site, including without limitation prices and fees for the same, at any time.
The Site may contain links and pointers to other World Wide Web sites and resources. Links to and from the Site to other web sites maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by Capitol Morning Report or any of its affiliates of any third party web site or content. Capitol Morning Report is not responsible for the availability of these third party resources or their contents and in no event shall any reference to any third party, third party website or product be construed as an endorsement or approval. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its web site administrator or webmaster.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR EXCLUSIVE RISK, AND THE RISK OF DAMAGES FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS EXCLUSIVELY WITH YOU.
EXCEPT FOR ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED, THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CAPITOL MORNING REPORT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM: (1) THE SITE OPERATING UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; (2) DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SITE; (3) THE VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (4) INACCURATE SITE CONTENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CAPITOL MORNING REPORT BE LIABLE FOR ANY BREACH IN TRANSACTION SECURITY CAUSED BY A THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY ATTEMPT TO UTILIZE ANY FEATURE OF THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CAPITOL MORNING REPORT, ITS VENDORS OR ANY OTHER ENTITY AFFILIATED WITH CAPITOL MORNING REPORT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, USE OF ANY SITE SERVICE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREON OR STORED OR MAINTAINED BY CAPITOL MORNING REPORT. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF CAPITOL MORNING REPORT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE LIABILITY OF CAPITOL MORNING REPORT IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF CAPITOL MORNING REPORT, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO CAPITOL MORNING REPORT IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICABLE EVENT, OR PURCHASE GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL CAPITOL MORNING REPORT, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR OTHERWISE INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN YOUR ACCOUNT OR OTHERWISE STORED BY OR ON BEHALF OF CAPITOL MORNING REPORT.
7. INTERNATIONAL USE
We make no representation that information on this Site is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS; LIMITED LICENSE
You acknowledge that all right, title and interest in and to all content on the Site, including all information, data, video, audio, graphics, logos, button icons, software and other materials contained on or that make up the Site, is the sole and exclusive property of Capitol Morning Report, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, and forms) of Capitol Morning Report without the prior written consent of Capitol Morning Report. You may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name, trademarks, service marks, or trade names without the prior written consent of Capitol Morning Report. You may not use our names, trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, slogans, or proprietary graphics as any part of a link without the prior written consent of Capitol Morning Report. Any unauthorized use terminates any license or permission granted by Capitol Morning Report. Except as expressly stated above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to the content of the Site.
All Capitol Morning Report trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, slogans, and other identifying marks appearing on the Site are the sole and exclusive property of Capitol Morning Report. You may not copy or use any of Capitol Morning Report’ marks or any marks confusingly similar to Capitol Morning Report’ marks without the prior written consent of Capitol Morning Report, nor may you use Capitol Morning Report’ marks in any manner that discredits or disparages Capitol Morning Report. All other trademarks not owned by Capitol Morning Report that appear on the Site are the property of the respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Capitol Morning Report.
Except for personally identifiable information that we obtain from you, any information you provide, including without limitation, any feedback, comments, suggestions, use of any messaging features and/or ideas you may submit to us, is hereby deemed nonconfidential and nonproprietary, shall become the property of Capitol Morning Report, and may be used by us for any purpose without restriction or obligation.
9. POLICY FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that any content has been posted on the Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing our designated Copyright Agent with the written information specified below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the material on the Site that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you that the information in your notice to us is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Capitol Morning Report designated Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION; ATTORNEYS’ FEES
This Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. On the Site some products may appear larger or smaller than their actual size. Capitol Morning Report therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience.
LAST UPDATED: May 13, 2013